lwip-users

[lwip-users] Send out TCP packet asap?

From: Chen
Subject: [lwip-users] Send out TCP packet asap?
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 17:23:32 -0400

Hi there,

I use lwip_send (....0), along with FreeRTOS on AVR32, to send out TCP packets

Each time I call, I present 200 bytes to lwip. From Wireshark, I can see the packets size alternating between 200 and 1400 bytes with more idle time right before the 1400-byte packet

Is there a flag I can set so that lwip sends out the packet (200 bytes) if the output queque is empty, without trying to packaging the data to make it more efficient?

Thanks for your reply!

Chen