lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] select issue

From: Krzysztof Wesołowski
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] select issue
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 16:26:57 +0200

I develop SSH server with LWIP SOCKET, and I can connect it with PUTTY client tool.
After connect ok, SSH server trigger a internal SHELL to accept commands user input.
But I found a strange problem about reconnection, that is
close the PUTTY by press windows right upper X button to disconnect SSH server first, then
rerun PUTTY tool to connect SSH server, it can connect successfully, but repeat above operation
3 times. Connection fail in SELECT functions ,

Any one know that ?

I am not sure, but afair closing putty with X does not close session completely - do you have warning about memory pools enabled and they are not showing up during problems?

Repeating it 3 times may mean just use all available resources, so no new connection can be processed.

Regards,
Krzysztof Wesołowski,