lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP with LPC1768 and Eclipse

From: Oane Kingma
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP with LPC1768 and Eclipse
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 14:08:06 +0200

I have succesfully ported lwIP to an LPC1766 some time ago. Have a look at the CMSIS (Cortex Microcontroller Software Interface Standard) for the LPC17xx series. Saves you a lot of time writing code for the Ethernet MAC and it's easy enough to modify the code for your PHY since they are not all that different...

Best of luck.
Oane