lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Need Help for "Configuration for lwIP"

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Need Help for "Configuration for lwIP"
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 20:25:43 +0100

On 13 Jun 2012, at 07:26, GICINDIA wrote:

> Can any one tell me which configuration (1st or 2nd) is correct one or none
> of these?

There isn't a correct configuration (just lots that are OK, and some that are
not) as the values chosen will vary depending on hardware, memory available,
performance needed, and so on.  Have a look how MEM_SIZE is used in the code to
discover the different uses for it, and to get a better idea of how you should
set it for your system.  Which memory lwIP allocates things from is also highly
configurable, so I don't think there is a simple answer for you.

Kieran