lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Missing Ack and TCP retransmission

From: Jaws
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Missing Ack and TCP retransmission
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 23:31:12 +0200

Hi,
I want to add that the issue is caused to a no memory available for pbuf allocation.
Enabling PBUF_DEBUG we have seen continuosly this message after about 20 connection to a server: pbuf_alloc(length=1536).
After that, the connection to wifi router through HD wifi driver went down.
It seems some memory leak on lwip stack. Attached the log with pbuf alloc-free.
Let me know if you have any suggestion how to find where is the issue.

Thanks in advance.
Jaws