lwip-users

[lwip-users] Missing Ack and TCP retransmission

From: Jaws
Subject: [lwip-users] Missing Ack and TCP retransmission
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2012 18:11:46 +0200

Hi,
my embedded application send to Cosm some sensor data every 15 secs. Everything works fine for about 20 connections. At some point there is a TCP retransmission due to, I am supposing, a missing ACK. After that no data is received from the Cosm Server and the connection doesn't complete properly.

In attach the pcap captured for the connections. Any suggestions is welcome.

I am using lwip 1.3.2.

Thanks
Jaws