lwip-users

[lwip-users] Missing Ack and TCP retransmission

From: Jaws
Subject: [lwip-users] Missing Ack and TCP retransmission
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2012 18:23:38 +0200

Hi,
my embedded application send to Cosm some sensor data every 15 secs.
Everything works fine for about 20 connections.
At some point there is a TCP retransmission due to, I am supposing, a
missing ACK. After that no data is received from the Cosm Server and the
connection doesn't complete properly.

In attach the pcap captured for the connections, the issue is present starting
form packet n.201.

Any suggestion is welcome.

I am using lwip 1.3.2.

Thanks