lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] sending a large packet

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] sending a large packet
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 22:37:31 +0200

Andrew Xiang wrote:
I want to send a large http packet. 200KB length. But I can only work with a 4KB buffer to dynamically generate the web page. I tried several ways and all of them did not work. Seems tcp_write() function is doing some queueing internally and I don't understand its logic. Anyway, I think it should be a common problem for RAM limited controllers. I wonder how you guys handle sending big packets when RAM is limited?

Ptau or Andrew, this seems like a duplicate to:

 http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lwip-users/2012-04/msg00045.html

Please only use one thread to ensure answers can be found more easily.

Simon