lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] compiler error for fsdata.c

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] compiler error for fsdata.c
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 21:18:59 +0200

Wilson, Dave (Stellaris S/W) wrote:
Sorry about that!

No problem, I just wanted to know which tool vincent was talking about. Seems like it's my turn to fix the bug now :-/

I assumed Vincent was talking about a similar tool I wrote for StellarisWare when I wanted to add some features to the Perl version of makefsdata a while back. Frankly, I hadn’t realized that lwIP also had a C/EXE version of the tool! The StellarisWare version is called makefsfile.exe rather than makefsdata.exe.

Hmm, seems like we both did the work to port the perl version to C? :-)

Simon