lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] compiler error for fsdata.c

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] compiler error for fsdata.c
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 20:20:48 +0200

"Wilson, Dave (Stellaris S/W)" <address@hidden> wrote:

> This is probably a topic more suited to a discussion on the TI Stellaris
> support forum over on e2e.ti.com since makefsdata is a tool we provide as
> part of our StellarisWare package.

I don't know the StellarisWare package too good, but lwIP certainly does
provide a makefsdata tool (I know that since I wrote it:)! In fact, there are
two versions of the tool in contrib: one as a perl script which is rather old
(and might not work any more), and the other one a C file compiling to an
executable - this one is the one intended to be used with the httpd included in
lwIP contrib (I wrote it by converting the perl script to C and improved it /
keep it up to date while changing the server).

Simon