lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] UDP socket thread safe problem

From: Darius Babrauskas
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] UDP socket thread safe problem
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 10:50:21 +0200

serialise your use of lwIP sockets into a single thread.
Yes I think about this idea. But I do not know, how 2 udp socket working in one thread with select function. Because in my system used FreeRtos and Lwip. select function using FreeRtos task timeout struct. Maybe 2 udp socket can't work with select function in one thread?

Currently I replace udp socket in one thread with RAW api functions. Now select function in other thread working ok. But tread with RAW udp connection work not good. Because I get first respond in call_back function after 10s. (because send IP not in arp table and send function packet is queueing)

LWIP options

#define SYS_LIGHTWEIGHT_PROT 1

#define ARP_QUEUEING 1

Maybe need manualy refresh arp request quene?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kieran Mansley" <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 9:58 PM