lwip-users

[lwip-users] 16-bit char

From: Fisher, John
Subject: [lwip-users] 16-bit char
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 10:24:11 +1100

My employer wants me to make a serious attempt to determine how long it would take to port lwIP to a DSP with a minimum addressable unit of 16-bits. I have been given time to see how much of the job I can get done. I know from the mail archive that this has been done before, but perhaps not for a few years. Is there anyone still out there who is willing to share experiences and/or code?

I’ll start with modifying all references to the packed structs, probably to macro calls.