lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Hi everybody

From: FreeRTOS Info
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Hi everybody
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 15:33:07 +0000

On 15/01/2012 15:15, ganezu wrote:

> thanks for your reply  Richard,but i've already done this...I discovered
> google when I had the first contact with the Internet;)).I tried to find
> lwip source code for a dns server and i didn t found it..I really need this
> for my project "implementing a dns server on blackfin bf537 with".It is an
> example with dns client  in analog devices implemented with lwip and I
> believe that i must use lwip;)...Please reply only If you have something
> important to say..
> Thanks!
> Regards,
> Ganezu

Hi Ganezu,

I just provided a very literal answer to the question you actually
asked, which was not "can you point me to a dns implementation", but
"can you help me search the internet".

However, I was making a more subtle point than that.  Your email subject
line is very unhelpful to people who frequent this list with the aim of
helping others, because they will have no idea what your email is about
unless they actually read it.  Likewise, when it gets archived by search
engines, it will be unhelpful to other people searching for the same
thing as you - even though it may eventually contain useful information.

With reference to your intended question - Have you also checked the
lwIP contrib download, in case there is something relevant in there?

Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
Designed for Microcontrollers.