lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] File transfer over TCP/IP

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] File transfer over TCP/IP
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 20:13:26 +0000

On 10 Jan 2012, at 10:21, Peter Jančo wrote:

> LPC2478 don't recieve 290B packet at first attempt. After that PC send
> retransmission with data length 330B. I don't understand why. This is not the
> same packet which I lost. Data in this packet is identical like in the 40B
> packet and 290B together. After them is connection closed.

It would be helpful to see the packet capture.  It sounds like the PC is
retransmitting the last two packets together, probably because it no longer
needs to fragment them, and lwIP isn't acknowledging them or correctly passing
the data to the application.  Which version of lwIP are you using?

Thanks

Kieran