lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip ftp speed becomes lower when plug cable again

From: vincent cui
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip ftp speed becomes lower when plug cable again
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 13:14:52 +0000

Hi:

I develop a ftp server with lwIP tcp api,, now a problem blocks me a long time .

Normally, I get file from the ftp server by FlashFXP, the speed is up to 200kB/s.

but the speed becomes lower in following case:

1.       Unplug cable when getting file from the ftp server

2.       the transfer will process continually after plug cable again, then, the speed becomes 3KB/s

I trace the problem and find the value of tcp_sndbuf(pcb) is small enough…I guess it dues to slipping windows problem

Anyone meet the problem ?

Vincent Cui
Sr. Firmware Engineer
Mobile: +8613255150315
Tel: +86 21 34612525x6104
Fax: +86 21 34619770
E-Mail: address@hidden
Shanghai EnLogic Electric Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: 1104-1106, Building A, No.391, Guiping Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai, 200233