lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Slipif serial deviece selection.

From: Patrick Suteja Teh
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Slipif serial deviece selection.
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 12:58:02 +1100

Hello,

I'm also new to lwip. I might be wrong but I did get SLIP to work recently. All I did is provide implementation on all functions found in: src/include/lwip/sio.h

sio.h has function called sio_open() which is where I choose which serial port to use. I never have to modify slipif.c but I do know slipif_init() will call sio_open() passing serial port number to use.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Patrick