lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Webserver does not work on lwip140

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Webserver does not work on lwip140
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 17:41:45 +0100

Anirudha, please do NOT use the reply-to button to start a new thread: email programs like mine that sort threads by using the mail ID cannot separate threads when doing this!

Anirudha Sarangi wrote:
Recently I upgraded to lwip140 and I am getting issues. With everything else remaining same (same application, same RTOS, same hardware), with lwip130 I see no issues, but with lwip140 I get issues.

The exact issue is, after I refresh my webpage multiple times, It just stops working. It is not that the system crashes, but the TCP communication is not proper.
Below is Ethereal log.

Can anyone point out what is going wrong in the TCPIP thread ?
Not from an ethereal log. I'm afraid you have to debug a bit further in the system. For example, try enabling debug output on the target somehow or see what code it executes when it stops working.

Simon