lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP-1.3.2 PPP problem on large arrays recceiving (Free

From: Alex2051
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP-1.3.2 PPP problem on large arrays recceiving (FreeRTOS)
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 13:00:09 -0700 (PDT)

I got some dubug logs.
I dont sure but it seems that promlem in TCP. IP looks good. IP and TCP logs
taken not in the same time (different transmittions)! Where logs ends - GSM
modem stop sending frames.
If some have experiance in TCP, please look at theese logs.
TCP log:  http://old.nabble.com/file/p32706555/TCP%252B.txt TCP+.txt
IP log:  http://old.nabble.com/file/p32706555/IP.TXT IP.TXT

PS: may be I shold take another lwIP debug logs?... (I am very new in
tcp/ip)