lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIP-1.3.2 PPP problem on large arrays recceiving (FreeRTOS

From: Alex2051
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIP-1.3.2 PPP problem on large arrays recceiving (FreeRTOS)
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 10:01:08 -0700 (PDT)

I use lwIP-1.3.2, FreeRTOS 7
HW: stm32 micro, GSM modem.
Stack works via PPP. When I am sending a few data (up to ~10kB)from server
to board it recceived perfetly. But when I sent larger (30kbytes) array to
board, I discovered that stack received only 9 frames (1360 bytes of usefull
data in each). Modem simply dont send more frames (because obviously server
dont like the 9th ACK).
Application have no memory leakage, moreover the memory size have no effect
on its behavour.
FreeRTOS 92% of time in IDLE.

After board make some transmitions to server - server begins to finish the
transmition of the rest of 30k-array. After it finished, application works
fine again.

I tryed another modem, I changed almost all options of lwIP but have no
effect. What I do wrong?%-|
http://old.nabble.com/file/p32697256/sio.c sio.c
http://old.nabble.com/file/p32697256/lwipopts.h lwipopts.h

Thanks