lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] httpserver problem

From: vincent cui
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] httpserver problem
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 13:31:58 +0000

Richard:

I reference to "basicsocketcommandserver" , it is almost as mine. So I suppose
mine code is fine. But I also found some problem.
1. configTICK_RATE_HZ, the DEFINE value is 1000ms , It means switching task
when tick trigger. So I change it to 5ms.
2. my server code for dealing with GET command will send a big of data, and
those data is defined as global variable
So It is possible for lwIP hang when new TCP coming but old TCP is not handled
done yet..

Does it make sense ?

锘?Vincent Cui
Sr.Firmware Engineer
Mobile: +8613482482211
Tel: +86 21 34612525x6104
Fax: +86 21 34619770
E-Mail: address@hidden
Shanghai EnLogic Electric Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: 1104-1106, Building A, No.391, Guiping Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai,
200233
http://www.enlogic.com