lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Nios II TSE MAC

From: Bill Auerbach
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Nios II TSE MAC
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 12:55:16 -0400

Dave,

I wonder if the NIOS II core for the Stratix is different from the NIOS II
for the Cyclone III (which is what we use).  What memory allocation are you
referring to?  We've been shipping Cyclone III NIOS II products for almost 2
years and have had no issues.  When I did see cache consistency problems
with the NIOS II, it's not been with the driver but with my application
calling into lwIP.  On the Cyclone III, cache consistency issues with SGDMA
do lock up the processor.

Bill