lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] how lwip know internet cable is unplug

From: vincent cui
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] how lwip know internet cable is unplug
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 08:21:45 +0000

Simon:

You mean that I could polling the link status in a low priority task, the task
does
1. disable dhcp if dhcp is enable in link loss case
2. enable dhcp if dhcp is disable in link recover case.

The link status from loss to recover will happen one time at boot time...so the
dhcp enable will put the task too ?

锘?Vincent Cui
Sr.Firmware Engineer
Mobile: +8613482482211
Tel: +86 21 34612525x6104
Fax: +86 21 34619770
E-Mail: address@hidden
Shanghai EnLogic Electric Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: 1104-1106, Building A, No.391, Guiping Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai,
200233
http://www.enlogic.com