lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] how lwip know internet cable is unplug

From: vincent cui
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] how lwip know internet cable is unplug
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 23:14:26 +0000

Ake:

For your approach, who send a signal to the task ? the driver ?  my driver can get the link status by polling, not interrupt, so it takes more cpu time..I stop using it

And try to find another one to replace… maybe it need HW sensor support.

Vincent Cui
Sr.Firmware Engineer
Mobile: +8613482482211
Tel: +86 21 34612525x6104
Fax: +86 21 34619770
E-Mail: address@hidden
Shanghai EnLogic Electric Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: 1104-1106, Building A, No.391, Guiping Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai, 200233
http://www.enlogic.com