lwip-users

[lwip-users] Dropped UDP packages

From: Emil Ohlsson
Subject: [lwip-users] Dropped UDP packages
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 14:59:30 +0200

Hi!

I'm writing and application that listens for RTP-packages via UDP multicast.
But for some reason there is a small package drop, say 1 per 1000 packets.

I've activated UDP stats and it seems like lwIP doesn't think there are any
dropped packets, but from my application I can see that there are missing
sequence numbers. And I can see that those packages are being sent using
wireshark.

Does lwIP discard packages if the application isn't fast enough to fetch them?
Could there be any other thing I've missed? Could there be some memory issue?
Any comments or ideas are very welcome

Best regards
Emil Ohlsson