lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip IPv6 with Unix port

From: Rahul Gundecha
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip IPv6 with Unix port
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 13:34:18 +0530

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 1:15 PM, Kieran Mansley <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, 2011-08-10 at 16:17 +0530, Rahul Gundecha wrote:

> Below is the patch fixing the first two issues

Thank you!

> can someone point me the
> procedure to submit the patch to lwip-contrib. Is there any different
> mailing list for that.

Use the patch tracker on lwIP's savannah page:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?group=lwip
Thanks, I see only the patches to lwip and not lwip-contrib here. Is it fine to use this tracker for lwip-contrib patch?

I also wanted to know the platform on which the on-going IPv6 support is being tested.

Thanks,
Rahul