lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] UDP-server not working!

From: Kai Parow-Souchon
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] UDP-server not working!
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 14:29:08 +0200

Hey!

first, let me thank you all for your help :)

And yes, Kieran is right, my "server" should be able to receive commands or requests and should answer with anything appriopriate to that. In my understanding this would make it a server ;)

@Marcos: doesn't work, but this values are definitively written in udp_bind...

@Kieran: tracking a packet through debug-outputs is kind of difficult, as my debug outputs are crashing the ARM from time to time (when setting IP_DEBUG). Setting only UDP_DEBUG i just get a lot of confusing logs which doesn't seem to be related to the event me sending a debug-packet to the ARM.

I once got a "UDP: not for us" message, but that was just once.

The outputs for bind are completely chaotic, number encoding doesn't seem to like me at the moment.
I'll have a look on that soon...

Thanks all,
Kai