lwip-users

[lwip-users] Ang: Re: wiki page Porting for an OS for 1.4.0

From: ake . forslund
Subject: [lwip-users] Ang: Re: wiki page Porting for an OS for 1.4.0
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 21:11:26 +0200

Thanks for the feedback and clarification,

I've updated the text to the somewhat more convoluted:
sys_sem_t, sys_mbox_t, sys_thread_t all refer to the appropriate types, whether native OS versions or wrappers used to make them conform to what lwIP expects. Usualy these are typedefed directly to the systems corresponding types but if wrapper functions are used these may be just about anything. References to a list of pre-alloced objects is but one example.

/Åke
Åke Forslund
0433-273296
NIBE AB