lwip-users

[lwip-users] having trouble with 'ethernetif_init' & 'ethernetif_input'

From: Alberto
Subject: [lwip-users] having trouble with 'ethernetif_init' & 'ethernetif_input'
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 20:33:27 +0200

I have a Project in Nios IDE 8.0 and lwIP v1.4.0. Compilation ends with errors because ethernetif_init' & 'ethernetif_input' are undefined references.

These functions are located in alteraTseEthernetif.h in the same directory as main.c and the file calls to "lwip/netif.h".

I don’t know what would be the cause of this error.

Any suggestion please?