lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Regression test problems for old bug #24212

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Regression test problems for old bug #24212
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 17:48:21 +0200

Kieran Mansley wrote:
On Tue, 2011-06-07 at 12:47 +0000, address@hidden wrote:
Hi

I am just curious, if we have regression test problems with bug #24212
(I already reported some years ago).

In my latest application release I had to reintroduce the workaround
to reorder unacked tcp segments.
A change to your application shouldn't have introduced a regression in
lwIP.  Either we didn't (completely) fix the problem in the first place,
That's what I guess, since the code of the commit that fixed the bug is still in there:

lwip-commit mail:
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lwip-commits/2009-04/msg00028.html
diff of the fix:
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/lwip/src/core/tcp_out.c?root=lwip&r1=1.80&r2=1.81

Could you please tell us what your actual fix is that you now added to fix the problem you are seeing?

Thanks,
Simon