lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Anybody interested in converting simulated FreeRTOS/uIP

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Anybody interested in converting simulated FreeRTOS/uIP project to lwIP?
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 19:47:47 +0200

FreeRTOS Info wrote:
I'm not sure how most of lwIP development is done currently, but this
setup (with or without FreeRTOS) would make an easy and convenient
development and test bed (maybe it is done on Windows or Linux already?).
There's a windows port which I'm using for development. It has a pcap driver (which currently only works under windows/with winpcap, but I have successfully used it under linux, too), multithreading support (directly wrapping the win32 API). This port is available in the contrib module in CVS (and in the contrib download ZIP), and I guess it's the main port used for development currently. It also has a (raw API) http server and some other example applications included (from contrib/apps).

So it looks like what you want is already there, only it doesn't seem to be well known :-(

Simon