lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] PPP driver from lwIP

From: Damon, Antoine
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] PPP driver from lwIP
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 10:20:17 -0400

On 5 May 2011 22:01, Simon Goldschmidt <address@hidden> wrote:

> narke <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Actually, our company was using lwIP 1.1.1 long time ago. Now I am
>> about to upgrade it to lwIP 1.3.2.
>
> I *strongly* suggest to use 1.4.0RC2 instead of 1.3.2, as it is about to be
> released
and in my opinion much more stable as 1.3.2 was: there have been many bugs
fixed since
that last "stable" release!

I will seriously consider the suggestion.  I just feel, a RC version
is not a final version.  What does the RC stand for?

BTW: When you think the 1.4.0 will be released?

Thanks!

RC stands for Release Candidate. So should be very close to final.

> Simon
> --

    -- Schopenhauer

narke
public key at http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371 (address@hidden)

This e-mail is intended solely for the intended recipient or recipients. If
this e-mail is addressed to you in error or you otherwise receive this e-mail
in error, please advise the sender, do not read, print, forward or save this
e-mail, and promptly delete and destroy all copies of this e-mail.
This email may contain information that is confidential, proprietary or secret
and should be treated as confidential by all recipients. This e-mail may also
be a confidential attorney-client communication, contain attorney work product,
or otherwise be privileged and exempt from disclosure. If there is a
confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement or protective order covering any
information contained in this e-mail, such information shall be treated as
confidential and subject to restriction on disclosure and use in accordance
with such agreement or order, and this notice shall constitute identification,
labeling or marking of such information as confidential, proprietary or secret
in accordance with such agreement or order.
The term 'this e-mail' includes any and all attachments.