lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Query regarding lwip & XEmacLite_RecvFrame

From: Arunachalam Annamalai
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Query regarding lwip & XEmacLite_RecvFrame
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 03:55:54 -0400

Hi,

Could someone reply to my below query?

Thanks!

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 5:24 AM, Arunachalam Annamalai <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to send data from PC to Spartan 3E Starter kit board (Rev-D) through a p-to-p ethernet interface.

I had used lwip software stack and echo server and was able to ping. Using telnet, I could find the echo server replying back to the request.

Now, I would like the Microblaze processor to fetch the packets from ethernetlite core and process it. When I add the following code snippet post xemacif_input(netif) in the infinite while loop, I don't find the server to respond to my ping request.

while (1) {
xemacif_input(netif);
transfer_data();
}

int transfer_data() {
xil_printf("Echo server is replying back the data \n");
Xuint16 data16;
Xuint8 *FramePtr = 0x00000000;
data16 = XEmacLite_SendFrame(XPAR_ETHERNET_MAC_BASEADDR, FramePtr, );
return 0;
}

I guess I am missing something very trivial. Would really appreciate if you could let me know what the problem is and probably pointers to sample codes using XEmacLite_SendFrame.

Thanks!
Arun