lwip-users

[lwip-users] webserver problem

From: Wilson, Dave (Stellaris S/W)
Subject: [lwip-users] webserver problem
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 08:39:29 -0500

Bohus,

  I took a look at the trace you posted. Aside from all the IP header checksum
errors in the requests sent from the browser (which appear to be ignored), I
don't see anything particularly strange. Perhaps someone better versed in low
level TCP protocol can offer more help, though.

  The request for background.png is in packet number 207. The HTTP server
acknowledges this in packet 209 and sends 107 bytes of image data in packet
210. The client acknowledges this in packet 223 and closes the connection. I
have no idea how large background.png is but I suspect the connection is closed
before all the data has been sent since WireShark reports that it can't decode
the PNG that was sent in response to the GET request.

  Are you 100% sure that the file is correct in your web server's file system?
If so, perhaps you could ZIP the file system image you are using on your web
server so that I can take a look at it here?

  By the way, for faster response to Stellaris-related questions, you may be
better to post them to the Stellaris support forum on e2e.ti.com since this is
monitored by our support folks all the time. Only a few of us watch this
mailing list and questions sometimes slip by!

  Regards,

Dave Wilson
TI Stellaris Software Development