lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP example for Luminary Micro LM39B90 MCU - debug hel

From: Tn
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP example for Luminary Micro LM39B90 MCU - debug help
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 22:11:18 +0200

Dnia poniedziaƂek, 25 kwietnia 2011 o 13:21:39 Martin Velek napisaƂ(a):
> What kind of FreeRTOS - Luminary(TI) porting example are you using?

enet_lwip - TI's library is designed for SafeRTOS. I ported it to
FreeRTOS, which have a little different API.

> Could you more explain "crashes in tcpip_thread."?

Hard fault exception. This was a very stupid bug. I commented out
a very vital line - semaphore deallocation. After 150-200 semaphore
allocations MCU ran out of memory, causing the stack overwrite.

> You should never do a time-consuming action inside an ISR.

Ethernet interrupt thread - it is a thread (task) *woken from ISR*
pushing data into lwIP.

> Can you send your FreeRTOS ethernet driver + LWIP adaptation layer?

Sure. I'm not sure about this list policy - can I  attach it, or you
expect a link to FTP?