lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] How does 'ppp' work with lwIP?

From: yueyue papa
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] How does 'ppp' work with lwIP?
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 11:18:42 +0800

For the TCP/IP (network layer), it only depends data link layer.

For the data link layer, it will provide Data in/ Data out interace for the TCP/IP layer, and provide the proper in data format, and construct the new data link data frame from TCP/IP.

PPP is a kind the data link layer, the only interface for LwIP (tcp/ip), is data in, and data out.  The ppp/lan module already provide a good framework for lwIP.