lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Half-Open detecting

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Half-Open detecting
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 15:18:18 +0100

On Thu, 2011-04-21 at 22:14 +0800, Steven Woody wrote:

> What mean I have to have a listening PCB?  I had ever had it, but it
> comes a active pcb, when the tcp_accept() get called and succeed.

Ahh wait I think I understand your confusion.  When your accept callback
is called as a result of a new connection the PCB you're given is a new
one, it's not the listening one, and the listening one has not become an
active PCB.  Your listening PCB is still there and still listening
(unless you've closed it) and you will still get your accept callback
called on it (with another new PCB) if a matching SYN arrives.

Kieran