lwip-users

[lwip-users] will lwip support asyncselect just like WSAAsyncSelect

From: chenyintao
Subject: [lwip-users] will lwip support asyncselect just like WSAAsyncSelect
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 13:29:49 +0800

Hi!
   I want to use lwip 1.3.2 to  support multiple sessions in a embedded system.
   But I foud it is so inefficient to use the api select when there are 64
sockets as clients.For example,a modbus client socket  can only do the receive
data after all the 64 sockets finish sending.
  will anyone can help me to solve  the problem.

  ps:in my case,64 clients sockets will  send data at the same time and the
sever may not respond at once,so for a socket,it will receive the packet from
the server after a really long time

   祝
工作顺利!

--------------