lwip-users

[lwip-users] Multiple network adapters

From: Adam Fullerton
Subject: [lwip-users] Multiple network adapters
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 21:42:06 +0100

Hi All,

I have lwIP working with two network interfaces.

Unless the network interfaces are on different subnets lwIP sends the data to the last interface added with "netif_add". The function ip_route always returns a pointer to the first  interface (last on the list) that matches the desintation IP address & mask.

Should it not send it to the network interface that the destination IP address is attached to? This is either a bug in lwIP or I don't know what I am doing! Can anyone help?

Many thanks,

Adam.