lwip-users

SV: [lwip-users] bind and ip_route

From: Emil Ljungdahl
Subject: SV: [lwip-users] bind and ip_route
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 11:28:08 +0200

Alright, thanks Kieran!

The reason for being concerned about this is that I want to make sure you
cannot mess up your current connection by "adding" the second netif in a
configuration interface with faulty parameters.

Can you see any drawbacks (except from speed and conceptual breakage) in
patching ip_route to take a src parameter as well?
If src-param == netif's local address, use that netif, else do as I used to
do.

--
Best regards
Emil Ljungdahl