lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] tcp_write() errors on snd_queuelen

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] tcp_write() errors on snd_queuelen
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 18:46:36 +0100

Tim Lambrix <address@hidden> wrote:
> It looks like all the work of the lwip processing, transmitting, and
> receiving occurs in the function stellarisif_interrupt() which I included
> below:

Except for your call to tcp_write(). You need to sort this out with TI: either
a) you must call tcp_write() from the same interrupt context or
b) the ethernet driver interrupt must not call into lwIP or
c) you need to disable the ethernet interrupt while calling any lwIP function
from your main application.

Simon