lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: ARP not working

From: Bernard Mentink
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: ARP not working
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 18:56:56 +1300

Anyone?

I have fixed my debugger issue, and am now able to debug through the driver.

I have found that by putting a breakpoint in the etharp_input function, that the PC will get an ARP reply, so it looks like some weid
timing of buffering issue maybe ..

I have also noticed that once the ARP has been replied to, that it takes 5..10 seconds for the receive callback to be called.

Any idea's

Cheers,
Bernie