lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip port for LPC17xx micros

From: Bernard Mentink
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip port for LPC17xx micros
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 09:57:22 +1300

Hi There,

Yes, I do have uIP working on the LPC1766, so I can use their drivers ... they don't use interrupts, just polling, so will need to do some hacking there
(I am also using it with QP OS so every thing needs to be event based ..)

Reason I am asking, is to try and save myself the work of porting the uIP driver to lwIP, which does need a chunk of work .. so if anyone has done it, that would be cool?

Cheers,
Bernie