lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Using HostName with lwip 1.4.0

From: Diecol
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Using HostName with lwip 1.4.0
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 05:16:30 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Kieran

I tryed to do what U told me to do.. but it isnt work yet.
So I tryed to do otherwise.

I went to savannah site and download the old version of netbios.c, the 1.7
one!
And now it works fine!
I just have one problem, I put netbios_init(); after lwip_init(); and when I
use static IP it works good, but when I change to DHCP ON, it isnt ;(
I already tryed to just write the netbios_init() after DHCP ON, to just
write netbios_init() after lwip_init() no matter what, and write after
lwip_inti and after DHCP started but nothing..

Any Ideas?

when I have to call netbios_init()? It's work with DHCP right?

Thks again

Diego