lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Netconn API with SSI and CGI

From: Martin Velek
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Netconn API with SSI and CGI
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 10:03:08 +0100

Hi,

> Question: Is it possible to use SSI and CGI with netconn API?

Reply: of course. Find an implementation (at 100% exists) of SSI and
CGI for a raw mode and rewrite it.
In general, SSI and CGI are out of scope the lwip because these are
web technologies.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Server_Side_Includes
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Gateway_Interface

Martin