lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: RTO issues

From: Chen
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: RTO issues
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 16:44:45 -0500

Hi all,

Thank you so much for your suggestions

My project is indeed started from AVR32 Studio with lwIP 1.3.0, but I've upgraded lwip to the latest, using steps listed http://ultimaserial.com/avr_lwip_tips6.html since I didn't want to touch my other components (If it ain't broke, don't fix it!)

Since opt.h is outside of AVR32 Studio-> Project Explorer->MyProject->src->SOFTWARE_FRAMEWORK->SERVICES->lwip-1.3.0, it didn't get changed.

Yes, changing DBG_??? to LWIP_DBG_??? will compile successfully, but I haven't tried RTO test yet.

Andrew, the opt.h before my last unsuccesful changes is attached.

Again, thank you!

Chen