lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: lwip-users Digest, Vol 88, Issue 17

From: Chen
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: lwip-users Digest, Vol 88, Issue 17
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 08:29:15 -0500

I am using lwip_send to send out the data.

I will try to find out more about stat_display

> 1) I am using TCP API.

That isn't quite what I meant.  To send data do you call
tcp_write() or
netconn_write() or send() for example?  If you use tcp_write()
directly then
MEMP_NUM_NETBUF will have no effect and is not your problem.

If you call the function to display that stats and it shows nothing then
something is wrong: it should print statistics about the resources
used.
You'll have to debug what's gone wrong.

Kieran