lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Length of the packet from low_level_input()

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Length of the packet from low_level_input()
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 02:56:34 +0100

Paul Archer <address@hidden> wrote:
> How about instead of preprocessor magic in the header files swapping
> function names, we just don't export the netif_*() functions to the
> users of lwIP is running in OS mode?

Cleaning up header files is always a good idea, as it helps to understand the
stack from reading the headers. We might even not need the preprocessor here:
we would simply need to make sure the non-threadsafe functions are not in files
included from API files. The problem here (to me) is also that the API header
files are in the same directory as the main header files, so beginners don't
easily see what header files they can use where.

Simon
--
GRATIS! Movie-FLAT mit über 300 Videos.
Jetzt freischalten unter http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome