lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Help on porting LWIP

From: Piotr Piwko
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Help on porting LWIP
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 18:52:36 +0100

2010/11/10 André <address@hidden>:
> Just another newbie question.
>
> I need to chose what features I will use on lwip... So, anyone could advise
> me what protocol is the most recommended to pass 32 bits datas to my PC...
> and if there is no problem if I disable the other ones... I'm using IPv4...
> and, by now, i'v used this settings...

It's really hard to help you with so less information about your
target system and its desired functionality. Please, provide more
details. What do you exactly try to achieve? What kind of features do
you need?

I believe that someone will give you some advices, but you must tell
more about your project.

Regards,

--
Piotr Piwko