lwip-users

[lwip-users]Building redboot with netsupport using lwip

From: Bob Brusa
Subject: [lwip-users]Building redboot with netsupport using lwip
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:20:49 -0000

Hi
I run into a problem when trying to build a redboot with network support for my at91sam7x512-based board. In configtool for eCOS, I enabled the macro CYGPKG_REDBOOT_NETWORKING. For further details of my configuration - please see the attachment.

When building, the above macro leads to redefinitions of types (see rednet_2_output.txt) and the build stops. Has someone a hint how to fix this?
Regards bob