lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] pbuf misuse or snd_queuelen corruption.

From: Andrew Foster
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] pbuf misuse or snd_queuelen corruption.
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 11:47:16 -0400

Kieran,

Thanks. Moving the ARP handler to the tcpip_thread would reduce the risk
of concurrent access to the pbuf list. However, I still have an
allocation on reception of data and a free when receiving unsupported
packet types (!IP or !ARP). These would still happen from context of the
low level input and not the tcpip_thread. Should this be restructured as
well?

Thanks,

Andrew Foster
Firmware Engineer